Wednesday 8 January 2014

Separate ways

It was Chiara's first day back at school and so we had to go our separate ways! I (Charlotte) went down to London again. Got a hair cut, looked around Spitalfields and just did this and that.

Charlotte wears: black chiffon tee-shirt (Monki), cream blazer (H&M), acid wash jeans (Topshop), brogue shoes (Doc Martens)


The outfit consists of basic colours with the top and bottom being coordinated. I really enjoyed wearing this as it has such a 'smart-casual' feel. 


The blazer I bought when I was on a shopping trip with my friends. (Thank you Christmas gift card!) I have always loved blazers and have been looking for a cream one for a very long time. It is so versatile and girly which I love! 

DMs are featured once again in a post! It cannot be helped as they have such a great sense of timelessness. We love the brown and white put together with a 'granny style' blazer as it reminds us of Fred Astaire and a time of classy dressing, song and dance.


Chiara wears: blue shirt with gold buttons (vintage), black belt (old!), patterned skirt (Motel Rocks), shoes (Office)

 This is my first outfit that I wore at sixth form- as we have to dress relatively smart, I spend a lot of my time in dresses or skirts! This was Grandma's shirt and has a really intricate pattern down each side.The simplicity of the shirt compliments the loud pattern on the skirt. By putting a belt around the top of the skirt it brings in my waist. The a-line skirt and the belt creates the illusion of an hour-glass figure that most women dream of having! Finally, I think that everyone needs a simple pair of black flats, I prefer a brogue over pumps any day!


Hope you enjoyed this post! Signing out,

Charlotte & Chiara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment